At EasyWork we are always striving to make HR easier for our users; and one of the most crucial areas of focus with the ongoing pandemic is communication. Specifically, internal communication is vital in maintaining business operations. Regardless, of whether your teams are working remotely or within the same office, social distancing is becoming one of the major prevention methods to stop the spread of COVID-19. As such, majority of teams are avoiding physical communication as much as possible.
With that in mind, EasyWork has created an option for our users to integrate a virtual communication tool for this very reason. Using the EasyWork hub our users can now integrate the Slack communication tool to communicate between teams without the need of opening a new tab on your browser.
Here are the 5 steps for integrating Slack into EasyWork Hub.
Step 1: Launch EasyWork’s Hub
- Click on this link here to launch EasyWork Hub (hub.easywork.asia)
- Login to the dashboard with the same login information as the app
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “Forget Password” function.
Step 2: Navigate to “Integration”
- On the side, Menu look for “Integration”
- A drop-down list will appear, select “Slack”
Step 3: Add Slack
- You will be presented with this screen above
- If you already have slack install, click on “Add to Slack”
- If you have not, kindly install Slack on your device before performing this step
Step 4: Allow Information Access for Integration
- A screen requesting to sync your Slack information with EasyWork’s will appear
- Select “Allow” to ensure that the integration process works smoothly
Step 5: Integration Success
- When you see this screen, it means the integration is complete and a success
- Now you can enjoy working EasyWork’s function without launching the app
- For Rewards, you can use “/reward”
- If you choose to remove the integration, just click on “Remove Integration”