We are currently hiring a Marketing Manager who will be leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns with a focus on performance marketing to drive conversion.
- Manage the planning and execution of digital marketing programs, including marketing automation, social media, email, website and online advertising campaigns
- Provide analysis and reporting on digital projects/campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and email campaigns
- Accountable for overseeing all content marketing initiatives across all channels to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Lead in new product launch which require multiple stakeholders’ management, insights gathering, building launch plans, launch assessment and deployment activities in the market.
- Analyse customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to be build successful strategies.
- This position will work from home (All Across Malaysia).
- Experience in digital marketing role in SaaS environment or online / digital product
- Digital marketing technology literacy, including a high degree of competency with marketing automation and/or SEM such as GA, Hotjar, Geru, Mailchimp or equivalent.
- Experience measuring performance, creating dashboards, and drawing insights for further optimization, using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply, email to